Auctioneers have seen it all: the extremely high cost of action web sites, the inflexibility of utilizing the data within your own website, the ease of sharing listings on social media sites, and the complaints that have come for years from customers trying to access your auction photos, descriptions, and property documents.There has to be another way!
The Auction Industry can no longer wait for things to change!
This is why we have introduced Auction Property Spotlight.
- Auctioneers can post as many auctions as they want for $35 per auction. (Must be a Licensed Auctioneer.)
- Listings can have up to 20 images and 10 PDF documents to accompany the description and address you post for the listing.
- New listings will be featured on our home page.
- Auction seekers have untethered access to your auctions without the need for any kind of account or membership.
- Full - social capabilities are built into every residential listing you post.
- Simple search tools will allow prospective buyers and their agents to quickly locate your listing.
- Once an auction Is Posted – You can utilize the many advanced tools to share and place your listing data in any website by posting a simple script into the code of your website.
- You can build your profile easily, adding your image, company logo, biography and contact information. Prospects will see this within every listing you post and can contact you directly by phone or email.
- Auctioneers can keep track of statistics concerning each auction. Use our resources to your advantage! Get in the Spotlight and make the internet work more for you!